Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I said that I can not feel powerful in Japanese landscape. Perhaps it is because there are many landscapes made with human hands in Japan.
I feel it is totally different from the power that the scenery of the modeling that nature has built has.
19ee39fa67aa8abd5170d313a9d248aa.jpg

bonsai

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks @JB007, the photographer that took that has a good eye and skills. There are grouse here in Michigan but like pheasant, they're rare now. I can't take credit for this thread either, I repurposed it and then Jack did some magic and poof, a new thread with a nice title. Feel free to post some pics from France or anywhere for that matter.:emoji_ok_hand:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I watched a movie. Because subtitles were able to be translated, I was able to understand the voice of the photographer. It was a scene of a sad city.

View attachment 190478
Nobody lives in this beautiful city where cherry blossoms are blooming. It is an 'out of bounds zone' due to a nuclear power plant accident caused by a major earthquake.

The ruined island I posted is an artificially created island for mining minerals. It was scheduled to be destroyed since it was made.
It is cruel to see 'beauty' in ruins with a sad background.
sakura flowers beautiful :D :D

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It is not an icon. It is a crest showing the family line called 'kamon'.
maxresdefault01.jpg

Yesterday there was a big earthquake in Osaka, Japan. Nature creates a beautiful landscape and sometimes trembles greatly. I feel something like intention on the planet itself, the earth. Perhaps all of the ecosystems, including mankind, are brought up by the earth.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

I could sit there for hours just staring at that, peace, solitude and finding an inner calm (i just hope that next door isn't a fast food outlet or something) that would disturb my vision :emoji_neutral_face:

On the subject of beauty in flowers and plants on our landscapes, i do love the Scottish Heather especially if you are travelling through a rugged landscape and you see it from a distance like this
iu

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I could sit there for hours just staring at that, peace, solitude and finding an inner calm (i just hope that next door isn't a fast food outlet or something) that would disturb my vision :emoji_neutral_face:

On the subject of beauty in flowers and plants on our landscapes, i do love the Scottish Heather especially if you are travelling through a rugged landscape and you see it from a distance like this
iu

The act of confronting your inner face like that is called 'Zen', and it seems that Steve Jobs also adopted it as a custom of life.
DSCF1828.JPG

I think there is no fast food restaurant next door. However, there may be a Japanese confectionary shop 'wagashi-ya'. 'Zen' must endure also the temptation.:ROFLMAO:
b1ef1ae000325da5c922f3b2820f5bd0.jpg

It is not clay work. It's a sweetie.

The spread of a hill covered with pale color flowers. Nice.:)(y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
#5 is Tahquamenon falls in the upper peninsula. You would be so welcome here :emoji_ok_hand: but have a second look at the video I posted on pg 1 :cry: It's stranegly difficult to find inland photos worthy of posting, conspiracy?

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.