Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@show-Zi, the headstones in the cemetery look very close together but maybe it is because they are quite large memorials, much larger than ours in the UK. The larger the headstone, shows your wealth and social standing. Mine would be miniscule or bonsai headstone :)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
For @Weebarra I think that a tombstone of this size is necessary.;)
Devils-Tower-1.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@BryanB and @Black Wings, what do you find odd about it, is it to do with the shape ?

No, I don't live there, but every year I go along that road and I am amazed by the whims of nature.

Might see you some time ;). I also go there, not quite Antequera but who knows, maybe one day i will see a chainsaw wielding penguin and i will know it's you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.