Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Hey! I use StartIsBack :)
Oh...but it is paid right?Oh well, i prefer my portable and totally free Taskbar Tools (y):):)
2018-12-30_231848.jpg

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Bing wallpaper today.
BingWallpaper-2018-12-30.jpg

Perhaps you can understand why this tiny sea slug is sometimes called the ‘sea sheep’ or ‘leaf sheep’? It grazes on algae just as a sheep grazes on grass, and it bears more than a little resemblance to an actual sheep. Sea sheep don’t digest the chloroplasts in the algae they eat—instead, they absorb the energy-producing cells. As a result, the leaf-like fins all over the sea sheep’s back are loaded with working chloroplasts, making the sea sheep one of the only non-plant life forms on Earth with the ability to photosynthesize—that is, produce its own energy using sunlight and water. Who knew an evolutionary advancement could be so cute?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Bing wallpaper today.
View attachment 204728

Perhaps you can understand why this tiny sea slug is sometimes called the ‘sea sheep’ or ‘leaf sheep’? It grazes on algae just as a sheep grazes on grass, and it bears more than a little resemblance to an actual sheep. Sea sheep don’t digest the chloroplasts in the algae they eat—instead, they absorb the energy-producing cells. As a result, the leaf-like fins all over the sea sheep’s back are loaded with working chloroplasts, making the sea sheep one of the only non-plant life forms on Earth with the ability to photosynthesize—that is, produce its own energy using sunlight and water. Who knew an evolutionary advancement could be so cute?
Cuteness that there is likely to offer from Pixar:love:
042.jpg

The stealth of the sea seems to be unknown because the ecology is also concealed.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
New Year’s Day in the land of the rising sun
Watching the first sunrise of a new year is a tradition for some, and in Japan, it’s an event. Crowds gather on mountaintops or beaches to get beautiful, unobstructed views of the new year’s first daybreak. The hikers in this photo are gathered on Japan’s Mount Fuji to watch the sunrise, but in a warmer time of year. Highly skilled mountaineers have been known to summit Mount Fuji on New Year’s Day, but dangerously high winds and bitterly cold temperatures make the peak of Mount Fuji on January 1 off limits to most of us. Of course, you don’t have to get to Japan and climb Fuji or any other mountain to watch the new year sun peek over the horizon. Maybe you are still awake from your New Year’s Eve celebration and can enjoy the sunrise just before you retire for the first official nap of 2019. Let’s make it a good one!
o-MOUNT-FUJI-SUNRISE-facebook.jpg

Source: Mount Fuji - Bing

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
New Year’s Day in the land of the rising sun
Watching the first sunrise of a new year is a tradition for some, and in Japan, it’s an event. Crowds gather on mountaintops or beaches to get beautiful, unobstructed views of the new year’s first daybreak. The hikers in this photo are gathered on Japan’s Mount Fuji to watch the sunrise, but in a warmer time of year. Highly skilled mountaineers have been known to summit Mount Fuji on New Year’s Day, but dangerously high winds and bitterly cold temperatures make the peak of Mount Fuji on January 1 off limits to most of us. Of course, you don’t have to get to Japan and climb Fuji or any other mountain to watch the new year sun peek over the horizon. Maybe you are still awake from your New Year’s Eve celebration and can enjoy the sunrise just before you retire for the first official nap of 2019. Let’s make it a good one!
View attachment 204828

Source: Mount Fuji - Bing
Here is also popular.
f8dae20c16fe0d10.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Yeah, I visited Puglia a few years ago, fantastic place, nice sea, blue sky, eating among the Bouganville, a good thought for next summer for sure (y)

Blue sea, blue sky, eating and bougainvillea, i can cope with but not the heat of summer in Italy, remember that i am from the land of no sun, i don't think it ever even rises let alone shines ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.