Solarquest

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Hello,
What AV have an OFFLINE behavior blocker and which one out of these is the best for you? Why?
Thank you

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
The only classic offline behaviour blockers that come to my mind are G Data, Emsisoft, Kaspersky and AVG (most other AV have some kind of online behaviour analysis), in terms of protection I would assume that Emsisoft provides the best behaviour blocker for home consumers since it provides the most specific settings and is an integral part of their software and not just a tacked on piece of bought software like AVG did.

Reactions: Solarquest

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
BB today should have a reference base like from Emsisoft through cloud reputation; but unlike Bitdefender, GData and few others are capable to distinguish very well as a part of accurate suspicious behaviour when traditional ones are bypassed.

So overall Emsisoft came on that case.

Vishal Kumar Singh

Apr 26, 2014
I have tried dozens of security system till 2008, if price is not the matter you can opt for Norton 360 for behavioral issues and if you need both HIPS and behavioral protection, you can opt for COMODO Internet Security (free, or with worth $500 of risk coverage on malware attack)

Reactions: Der.Reisende
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.