Bergo Security 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
This post should be taken with a grain of salt. Does not contain any facts to back-up statement.
@LanDude covered my two main suggestions.
Thanks for sharing.

I'd remove Zemana instead. It's real-time protection isn't particularly strong and it's got a massive problem with FPs.
Kaspersky has a huge problem Zemana+Winpatrol is enough ;)

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Do you compare KIS to Zemana? No possible comparison because Zemana is not an antivirus and it cannot replace an antivirus, KIS in our case.
Zemana+Winpatrol are not enough.
Lol winpatrol only is enough... lol.

Its just the way u use it But Zemana+Winpatrol is enough for most of the users from this forum.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Kaspersky has a huge problem Zemana+Winpatrol is enough ;)
What's the huge problem? :confused:
When configured properly Kaspersky's protection is absolutely fantastic and besides running relatively heavy on my system I've had no other problems with it in the past.
Lol winpatrol only is enough... lol.
It's great for monitoring system changes when programs try to add services and such but I would definitely not rely on it as primary protection.

Last edited:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I think u shouldn't use Zemana anti-logger as an on-demand scanner!just remove it cuz u got everything with kasper and Winpatrol Plus do u need 2 AntiLogger ? if yes then keep it
that Zemana creates 2 drive when u install it and even if u uninstall zemana that drives don't remove! (zamguard64.sys and zam64.sys)and IDK why
sometimes when Im playing online games my mouse and keyboard stop working :/ I found this is about zemana and if I remove them manually mouse and keyboard stop working forever :D I got this issue 2 times!(win 7btw)

Last edited:

PCGamer

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2015
What's the huge problem? :confused:
When configured properly Kaspersky's protection is absolutely fantastic and besides running relatively heavy on my system I've had no other problems with it in the past.

It's great for monitoring system changes when programs try to add services and such but I would definitely not rely on it as primary protection.
1+
And For the 2018/2019 Kaspersky KIS Versions Its less heavier and Its REALLY GOOD!

Lets say, instead of giving wrong information it is definitely better not to comment.
At least this is what I do.
1+
He Is doing that on every forum here I watch him

Last edited by a moderator:

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
1+
He Is doing that on every forum here I watch him
He needs to get banned ASAP.
Me? Lol are u stalking me?

You know WInpatrol is great at Ransomware and zemana vs traditional malware? You could also add Windows defender and you are 100% secure.

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
+
ULTIMATE is coming!
+ Windows defender for basic protection ( ISNT NEEDED )
+ Avira browser safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.