• I'm not using one.

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

insanity

Level 5
Verified
Oct 9, 2016
Zemana and HMP are my choices.

Note: I think Emsisoft should not be an option, in the sense that it is considerably different from ZAM, HMP and the others. EAM is more like Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Avast, Norton. It's an antivírus in all but name.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Zemana and HMP are my choices.

Note: I think Emsisoft should not be an option, in the sense that it is considerably different from ZAM, HMP and the others. EAM is more like Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Avast, Norton. It's an antivírus in all but name.
Not if you use Emsisoft Emergency Kit

D

Deleted member 178

In fact "antivirus" is a legacy term kept because of its popularity (everybody knows what it means), the proper term should be "anti-malware".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.