Advice Request Best antivirus for gamers?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello! If you're looking for a lightweight antivirus that won't interrupt your gaming experience, some good options to consider are Bitdefender, Kaspersky, and Avast. These antivirus programs are known for their low impact on system performance and should not interfere with your gaming. However, it's important to note that antivirus programs can have varying effects on different systems, so it's always a good idea to test out a few options to see which one works best for you.

Pixelman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
No problems for me

1e.PNG

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
In my experience ... Norton. But it all depends on many things, so our opinions are basically subjective. In this area I did test about 10 different security solutions (ESET, was not among them), and Norton came on top... still this result I would prefer to call as an opinion rather than conclusion. Among all the popular suites there are 'slight' differences.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.