Best BB for win 10?

D

Deleted member 178

Emsisoft BB is not what it used to be (as well as the brand) sadly for me...it is why i stopped closed-beta testing for them after the rewritten EIS was released.
They took a simplistic road which increased their sales and that is good for them, after all they are a business; but it doesn't fit anymore my needs since the discontinuation of Online Armor.

D

Deleted member 2913

Going signature less & striving for bullet proof protection...try Comodo or anti-exe or kinda software...;)

Kaspersky - System Watcher & Application Control are effective & automatic, good offline too
Bitdefender - Active Threat Control is quite effective & automatic, good offline too
Emsisoft - Its kinda semi/lite HIPS...popups like startup entry, direct disk, another process, etc..., same popups offline too
Norton - Sonar is effective, average offline

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avast Free has ID Protection from AVG. A custom installation may allow you to install the Behaviour Shield without File System Shield. Otherwise SONAR in Norton, but you won't be able to custom install.

I tested ID Protection before AVG integrated it into their Antivirus many years ago, it's one feature that I liked the most. It's now included with Avast Free.

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Avast Free has ID Protection from AVG. A custom installation may allow you to install the Behaviour Shield without File System Shield. Otherwise SONAR in Norton, but you won't be able to custom install.

I tested ID Protection before AVG integrated it into their Antivirus many years ago, it's one feature that I liked the most. It's now included with Avast Free.
I agree
IDP is effective and i finally installed avast because of that

Reactions: shmu26

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.