Software to Compare
hard configurator + comodo firewall + secureaplus (UV disabled+ apex not real time protection+reg as antivirus)
hard configurator + comodo firewall + avast free (only file prot. with HM)
hard configurator + spyshelter + secureaplus (UV disabled+ apex not real time protection+reg as antivirus)
hard configurator + spyshelter + avast free (only file prot. with HM)
hard configurator + huorong IS (Host Reinforcement set to deny+Custom rules)
Others
Compare
  1. Ease of use
  2. Impact on hardware performance
  3. Core protection (AV engine, Heuristic engine)
  4. Internet protection (Web filtering, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension)
  5. Proactive protection (Behavior blocker, HIPS, Sandbox)
  6. Network protection (Firewall, Botnet protection)
  7. Ransomware protection
  8. Banking & Payments protection
  9. Most Features

Andy Ful

Level 63
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Haha....@Andy's apps are not MS apps :LOL:
Hard_Configurator executables are not Microsoft programs, you have to use them for five minutes to configure the protection. Hard_Configurator settings and real-time protection are fully Microsoft without 3rd party addons.:)(y)

Chri.Mi,
You can use safely Comodo Firewall with CS settings and skip anything else, or use the H_C with any AV.
Of course, you can also keep any setup you like if it does not kill your computer.:)

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
A year ago I had it for about 3 months in my system. I tried it with an incredible number of viruses. I did not see any infection. Exra it have one very secure sandbox.

@stefanos so for u how is this combo:
hard configurator (hardening os)
quihoo (just cloud)
simplewall (manage outbound rules)
Another thing, 360SE and 360 normal have the same database for cloud?
Have same database. I tried every time with VS. Never i use simplewall to tell you about it. For me combo 360TSE + VS + hard configurator is almost invincible

LDogg

Level 32
Verified
How is 360 in terms of signatures updates vs zero days?
Used to do fairly well back in the day when I used to test it, but recently they have dropped some decent performance as of late. I think they have a Cloud engine but sure. I thought you didn't want to have a software on your computer that had traditional signature based detection bro?

~LDogg

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Used to do fairly well back in the day when I used to test it, but recently they have dropped some decent performance as of late. I think they have a Cloud engine but sure. I thought you didn't want to have a software on your computer that had traditional signature based detection bro?

~LDogg
If i anderstand good he want cloud signatures only.

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Sure Avira engine have delay signatures. Avira antivirus have update every two hours. 360TS one update the day
Are u talking about Universal AV or premium offline Avira?
And what about others Antivirus? They have f-secure, emsisoft, avg, avira, mcafee, sophos in Universal AV... Would know if them have the same database of the original ones, and if not how much are delayed. Maybe @sap can help with that

Last edited:
Reactions: Stopspying