Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdant

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
Hello guys, my PC has overloaded with so many junk,registry issues....so on. So which one is good from below list.
Also i would be great if you can tell why the one you have chosen is better than others?

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I can't say it's better than all the other because I haven't used them all, but I have used several and Wise Care is clearly the best one I have used, been using it for over 2 years never had any problems with it at all and my PC's always run great and people will tell you these utilities don't really do anything and are dangerous, maybe some are but I know that my PC's are running very well in large part to common sense and Wise Care 365!

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Noone of them. CCleaner with CCenhancer is the best and safest u can use at the moment. i would not touch any maintanance tool with systemoptimizazion and other futures that most likly brings nothing. From this list,for sure Kerish Doctor it isnt similar to the other products,it is way more advanced and safer.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well my favorite and no problems at all system goes to CCleaner itself but again it varies on how it can manage to collect junks from the level of scanning.

Some products binds negative reputation which make use in caution to especially registry cleaner/defragmenter where location of possible leftovers contain in random like CSLID and if not aware on checking then might cause system unstable.

S

starchild76

as to be aspected from a true AVG fanboy , I have to say AVG Pc Tuneup.......but seriously , it is a good program to have. Program deactivator is a super componant , as well as switching between different modes : standart - flight - economy and turbo. al the changes the program makes , are safely stored in the backup center , so in case something goes wrong , they can easily reverted. I just stay away from the registry cleaner. the only registry cleaner I ever use is the one from ccleaner and only after uninstalling a program!!! there are indeed " dangerous " " tuning-suites " out there , that will cause harm to your system and reak havoc : uniblue products , iobit advanced system care , eusing registry cleaner and the most feared : iolo system mechanic....... wisecare 365 is a nice one to have , good and safe to use! I would not pay for these programs ( since being a AVG hall of famer I do get free licenses for all AVG products , when the old licenses have run out :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
as to be aspected from a true AVG fanboy , I have to say AVG Pc Tuneup.......but seriously , it is a good program to have. Program deactivator is a super componant , as well as switching between different modes : standart - flight - economy and turo. al the changes the program makes , are safely stored in the backup center , so in case something goes wrong , they can easily reverted. I just stay away from the registry cleaner. the only registry cleaner I ever use is the one from ccleaner and only after uninstalling a program!!! there are indeed " dangerous " " tuning-suites " out there , that will cause harm to your system and reak havoc : uniblue products , iobit advanced system care , eusing registry cleaner and the most feared : iolo system mechanic....... wisecare 365 is a nice one to have , good and safe to use! I would not pay for these programs ( since being a AVG hall of famer I do get free licenses for all AVG products , when the old licenses have run out :p )
AVG TuneUp is just TuneUp. They have bought it? I never know it until now,lol. This Program had in the past realy bad reviews and screwd up many pcs. i tested it years ago and it slowed down my machine instead of speed it up. Maybe it is better now,would be nice.

S

starchild76

AVG TuneUp is just TuneUp. They have bought it? I never know it until now,lol. This Program had in the past realy bad reviews and screwd up many pcs. i tested it years ago and it slowed down my machine instead of speed it up. Maybe it is better now,would be nice.

yes AVG did buy the company about three or four years ago and rebranded the product. many people do not like the program , stating that is too bloated for their taste. it does add some starup items and services to your system startup. just be carefull with the registry cleaner , thats all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
there are a lot of programs for the maintenance of the computers he used while Wise Care 365, now I use Kerish Doctor, and I'm very happy with it.
all the things on the laptop automatically performs no any problems with it and I hope that this continues.
how far it is a very good product,and works very well.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I had repeatedly gone over the list of software choices to be used for maintenance, and found myself amazed at realizing I've not used a single one:confused: from the above list.:oops: I'm as surprised as you!:D Now, after coming away with the strong impressions and opinions of many, hearing of those which I have used added to my sense that CCleaner shall continue to be on the safer side of my making use of it, and was reminded that registry cleaning particularly should not be taken lightly.o_O I'll proceed with the newly acquired PriVazer with respect rather than abandon.:)
Of the programs from the listing, based on the good experiences and feedback from members here,:cool: I would choose to test Kerish Doctor & (possibly) Wise Care 365. Yes, I may be a man whom doesn't resist being shown the way when lost, but I'll still practice giving directions only when I know just where they'll lead!;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.