• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
i was using TuneUp Utilities, but i think i don't need it anymore, i only have CCleaner with WinApp2, it's enough for me.

CPU Optimization: ProcessLasso Pro!

+1 for this, bitsum sometimes giving their Pro Lasso key for free...

They said, the giveaway key won't work for latest version, lol... i can upgrade my Pro Lasso to latest version with GA key B)

#DealWithIt B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Gdant

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
Thank you all for your response.
As I am concerned about my privacy too.So, which one is best fit that don't use or send my data or info to their servers?

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
My vote is for Kerish, an unlike the other software it can actually fix problems, wheras for the most part the alternatives can not do this.

Reactions: Gdant and frogboy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello guys, my PC has overloaded with so many junk,registry issues....so on. So which one is good from below list.
Also i would be great if you can tell why the one you have chosen is better than others?
Probably better to find the cause, rather than installing more software.

I use CCleaner to free up space, portable build for on-demand use.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hello guys, my PC has overloaded with so many junk,registry issues....so on.
Registry errors simply do no matter 99.9% of the time. I've used registry cleaners on many different computers over the years, and only twcie have I ever seen a registry cleaner actually fix issues and only once have I witnessed a noticable increase in speed from cleaning the registry.

Windows is designed so that excess junk in the registry will not slow your computer. For that reason, no matter how many hundreds or even thousands of errors a registry cleaner finds, they won't be slowing down your computer in excepionally rare cases. When it comes to fixing computer problems, due to the way registry clenaers work, once again it is exceptionally rare for them to actually fix anything.

To make matters worse, just about all registry cleaners have issues with false positives, meaning that they may incorrectly identify valid registry keys as being bad and deleted them. Doing so, is not a good idea and can casue problems. So, basically, registry cleaners are much more likely to cause problems, then to fix them.

If you have issues with Windows, then I highly recommend Windows Repair from tweaking.com Not only is it free, but it very good at fixing Windows problems, because it can fix some specific issues, rather than blindly deleting unneeded registry keys like registry cleaners do.

Kerish Doctor, which you listed, is also an excellent product too, and I am a registered user of it. It actually scans for and fixes Windows problems, and also can do some tweaking to improve system performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.