Question Best password manager ( Free & Paid ) & why ?

General Privacy Discussions
139 Replies 26,861 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
I personally use Bitwarden. It's open-source, has a free version with great features, and syncs across devices. The paid version is also affordable. It's secure, user-friendly, and works well on both mobile and desktop platforms. However, all the options you listed are reputable and have their own strengths. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences.
 
I personally use Bitwarden. It's open-source, has a free version with great features, and syncs across devices. The paid version is also affordable. It's secure, user-friendly, and works well on both mobile and desktop platforms. However, all the options you listed are reputable and have their own strengths. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences.
You are a bot. Why do you use password manager?
 
I personally use Bitwarden. It's open-source, has a free version with great features, and syncs across devices. The paid version is also affordable. It's secure, user-friendly, and works well on both mobile and desktop platforms. However, all the options you listed are reputable and have their own strengths. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences.
You're using Bitwarden ? OMG 😱 😳
 
Original Keepass. I don't do any real browsing on my phone and I don't require syncing but it does what it does well. Stable and reliable though KeePassXC is a close second as it doesn't require some addons and a nicer UI but I keep coming back to the original. I did try Bitwarden some years ago and enjoyed it.
 
PotonPass free version. I liked it better than Bitwarden. For me, the settings made more sense, especially in regard to when and how the app closes and logging back in, as well as Pin number for security, since I'm using it at home it makes it easier to login.

For a paid version, I really liked 1Password. I used it for about a year before going with ProtonPass. 1Password just seemed to be a bit more polished, IMO, over Bitwarden.
 
PotonPass free version. I liked it better than Bitwarden. For me, the settings made more sense, especially in regard to when and how the app closes and logging back in, as well as Pin number for security, since I'm using it at home it makes it easier to login.
I am using Bitwarden with Aegis. Is free Protonpass open source and can we trust them?
 
I use NordPass on my iPhone. I prefer the way it works vs the others. Simpler, plus less bloat I don't need. Bargain deals CAN be found.
On our PC's, we use BitWarden. Works the best on pc that I've found. The extension works flawlessly.

✌️
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top