Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Hi Friends,
Which is the best best pc tuneup software? Please advice.

Reactions: Van2r
S

starchild76

all the tweaks that ashompoo does , one can do manually without this , when one has the knowledge on how to do it. have tried their free wioptimzer 2013 and are pested by them every week by them to get the upgrade to 2014 version with disscount. I am absolutely no fan of running a bussiness like this ; forcing a paid product down someones throat. but like everthing else in life , everyone has their own taste of things , that others may dislike : just stick with what you like best and works for you.

Reactions: PlayerFromTheITtic
Upvote 0
M

MalwareT

all the tweaks that ashompoo does , one can do manually without this , when one has the knowledge on how to do it. have tried their free wioptimzer 2013 and are pested by them every week by them to get the upgrade to 2014 version with disscount. I am absolutely no fan of running a bussiness like this ; forcing a paid product down someones throat. but like everthing else in life , everyone has their own taste of things , that others may dislike : just stick with what you like best and works for you.

I'm using WinOptimizer 10 and i dont have that notifications. If you have them, disable them like in picture below:
Izrezak.PNG

Reactions: starchild76
Upvote 0
S

starchild76

@Silwncer I did no mean notifications from the program itself , but from emails the keep sending me. and that is what i do not like.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.