Advice Request Best pendrive protection for pc

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
UsbFix : Free USB Anti-Malware
This was one of the best when i had the issue with usb malwares, they are bitdefender partner so i think thats why bitdefender is really good in usb protection, mcshield is not updated for a long time.
Went on to try the free version of UsbFix.
The download link gets blocked by BD (should be an FP, but why UsbFix?)
Screenshot (710).png
And when I take a ScreenShot of the alert, BD Ransomware Protection blocks explorer.exe from taking an SS.
Screenshot (711).png
And when I edit the finally taken SS, BD RW Protection blocks mspaint.exe from editing the SS.
Screenshot (712).png
I mean WOW!

Reactions: BugCode and frogboy

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
Went on to try the free version of UsbFix.
The download link gets blocked by BD (should be an FP, but why UsbFix?)
View attachment 153727
And when I take a ScreenShot of the alert, BD Ransomware Protection blocks explorer.exe from taking an SS.
View attachment 153726
And when I edit the finally taken SS, BD RW Protection blocks mspaint.exe from editing the SS.
View attachment 153725
I mean WOW!
haha, this was fun. I do not know why this happened but I did repair one of my flash drives with it. maybe it went rouge! :)o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.