Advice Request Best secure file sharing tool

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Skippy66.0

Thread author
Aug 3, 2021
Any good recommendations for secure file sharing? My criteria are:

Must be easy of use (drag and drop and recipients don’t need an account)
Must have level of integrity (end-to-end encryption)
Preferably has some additional functionality (configure download limits / expiry)

Thank you.

markstitovits

Level 2
Sep 13, 2022
Wormhole.app is pretty good. It has E2EE by default. Up to 10 GB for free, no account required. The site also has no cookies and nothing is being blocked on the website by uBlock origin or any other privacy filter. If you upload something bigger then 5GB the it will use P2P.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Any good recommendations for secure file sharing? My criteria are:

Must be easy of use (drag and drop and recipients don’t need an account)
Must have level of integrity (end-to-end encryption)
Preferably has some additional functionality (configure download limits / expiry)

Thank you.
I should get myself checked for Dyslexia! I swear the title was asking for Secure File Shredding and here I was about to offer home made thermite that could be placed on top of the HHD or SSD. There is no coming back from that. If SOCOM uses that to dispose of TS-SCI Comm equipment in the hurry, then so can we (of course crypto cards are taken, in reality a neither the crypto card nor the equipment are TS-SCI, it's only when they are combined do they become a TS-SCI system).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.