Battle Best Security Suite 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider Red

Level 2
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
Comodo has Default Deny Architecture and it can prevent %99,9 malwares from your system. Comodo is hard to use because it is working with its whitelisting, if it is not in whitelist even a safe application, Comodo will sandbox it and then user thinks it is blocked. He/she does not know how to maintain automatic sandbox. They said it is not user-friendly.
Lets come my status, I am using lots of unknown open-source apps and Comodo cannot whitelist them as fast as updates of unknown softwares. Avira is much friendlier against unknown apps, because he lets everything run in your PC :mad: You can be infected if you are not using your common sense. Comodo is not a my type of product nowadays.
I love Comodo, and I use Avira :)
(you can say I am a fanboy bu I am not)
Makes sense to me?#@$%...:D

sami sam

Level 1
Dec 14, 2011
Emsisoft Internet Security Pack
195x195xicon_isp_195x195.png.pagespeed.ic.jl-sni_8cw.png

OR

Kaspersky Internet Security

KIS2015-194-25010-242952.png

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
All of you that pick 360 as one of the best suites, have you tried it?
It has lots of false positives and it can crash without a reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.