Advice Request Best VPN ever.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcin

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 25, 2015
Hello Guys!
Mayby somewhere on the forum is the same subject, if is like that then I'm sorry. Anyway, wich one VPN software do you preffer? I have bougt Ivacy VPN lifetime license and I'm not sure it was good deccision. If you have some suggestion response please.
Regards.

Marcin

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 25, 2015
Well, I have read article and I could say that I'm not a criminal. I'm not afraid that I could be arrested. First of all I want to defend against "private" sector. I hope you are understand my fears.
Of course, this does not change the fact that you should also be anonymous to the government.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I suggest you CG and WindScribe , both of them are geat,about Ivacy I do't have any idea,I never tested it before,but people said its Clone version of PureVpn if it true I said its a junk,because PureVpn was share its "no log" logs to any companies :D
PureVPN Logs Helped FBI Net Alleged Cyberstalker - TorrentFreak
Saying PureVPN is junk because they helped to identify criminal who also violated their ToS is just stupid.
Imagine yourself or a member of your family as a victim of cyberstalking and tell me if your opinion will be the same then?
I use PureVPN on my laptop and smartphone and I need to say that they deliver high quality service for a good price so I recommend them.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Saying PureVPN is junk because they helped to identify criminal who also violated their ToS is just stupid.
Imagine yourself or a member of your family as a victim of cyberstalking and tell me if your opinion will be the same then?
hmmm....
listen to me,they said we do't keep log "no log" ok?
and they share their "No Log" info to etc , ok?
it means that they tell lie and keep log!
right?
I do't said "I said it junk because they help blah blah bla :D "

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I have read article and I could say that I'm not a criminal. I'm not afraid that I could be arrested. First of all I want to defend against "private" sector. I hope you are understand my fears.
Of course, this does not change the fact that you should also be anonymous to the government.
Hi,may be "I do't sure!"
it belong to your government that they mark you as "criminal" or no!:D

Reactions: Marcin and Weebarra

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
hmmm....
listen to me,they said we do't keep log "no log" ok?
and they share their "No Log" info to etc , ok?
it means that they tell lie and keep log!
right?
I do't said "I said it junk because they help blah blah bla :D "
You really believe that VPN's do not collect your data?
They do even if they say they don't - just to protect themselves in case of criminal activity because none of the VPN providers is going to risk a lawsuit just to protect a criminal using their services.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
You really believe that VPN's do not collect your data?
They do even if they say they don't - just to protect themselves in case of criminal activity because none of the VPN providers is going to risk a lawsuit just to protect a criminal using their services.
No , But I really believe that they remove this "No Log" Slogan at all :)
if its hard for them "to protect" users data,ok , open markets for another company :D(I know many companies that they deals with lawsuit proudly,same as Tor and...)
if they choose this way,they should keep it strong!

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
No , But I really believe that they remove this "No Log" Slogan at all :)
if its hard for them "to protect" users data,ok , open markets for another company :D(I know many companies that they deals with lawsuit proudly,same as Tor and...)
if they choose this way,they should keep it strong!
I clearly understand your point and I agree that all VPN providers should stop the "no logs" bs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.