Question Best VPN which allows unlimited connections?

VPN and DNS
15 Replies 2,248 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
I recommend Surfshark. It allows unlimited devices without affecting speed. Plus, it has strong encryption and a no-logs policy for privacy.
 
Yes, Windscribe is 'Unlimited' but 'fair use' policy. Usually, if you use around 15-20 devices or more logged in, you will be banned/warned from what I have heard from many people.
I don't think any vendor offers truly unlimited devices. There is always a limit. After that limit, you might have activation issues on new devices. You would then need to contact the vendor. Their response will vary.
 
I find with decent VPN's I lose around 10% of speed using a 1 Gig Ethernet Internet connection on this PC, with Wireless variable - Realistically speaking how many devices does a person own that need a VPN?
 
Actually a VPN I've used on & off for many years is the NZ Firetrust 'Hideaway' which is pretty unique in its ability to make rules etc, they don't use propitiatory systems but their own so disliked totally without question by some straight away - I've yet to find out any DNS leakages on it, its speed is the best I've ever used & loses virtually nothing whatever if anything at all in speed.
As mentioned above its Windows only, I got a long term licence some time ago & give it a whirl sometimes (actually now) A program I have a soft spot for & the developer Nick answers questions & issues very fast on the forum - There are often cheap licenses for it from Firetust.

Development is slow & I think Nick has absolutely no concept of time whatsoever but its worth a try as its fast, reliable & does things no other VPN does. Usually there is no set trial but you get several hours to try it without giving any information out at all - If your intention is to break into the NSA it may not be for you though? I do trust this company.

>Caveat Emptor<
 

Attachments

  • HideAway.jpg
    HideAway.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Actually a VPN I've used on & off for many years is the NZ Firetrust 'Hideaway' which is pretty unique in its ability to make rules etc, they don't use propitiatory systems but their own so disliked totally without question by some straight away - I've yet to find out any DNS leakages on it, its speed is the best I've ever used & loses virtually nothing whatever if anything at all in speed.
As mentioned above its Windows only, I got a long term licence some time ago & give it a whirl sometimes (actually now) A program I have a soft spot for & the developer Nick answers questions & issues very fast on the forum - There are often cheap licenses for it from Firetust.

Development is slow & I think Nick has absolutely no concept of time whatsoever but its worth a try as its fast, reliable & does things no other VPN does. Usually there is no set trial but you get several hours to try it without giving any information out at all - If your intention is to break into the NSA it may not be for you though? I do trust this company.

>Caveat Emptor<
I have HideAway and agree with you. The developer says an update is coming soon. The next update after that will bring a new interface. I believe the trial usage has changed slightly from before.

New interface

67fde5ac17eca.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top