Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
@frogboy: I've run a test last two days but need to remove because of slowdown to open the browser + creating the tabs unlike Google Chrome and Opera where quick and responsive.
Yes i have a slight delay to first open browser but once open very fast, the same as you. Still early in development yet.

Reactions: Sr. Normal

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@frogboy: Yes it may be too early to judge but seems the culprit may be the optimization of interface especially the design.

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 2913

Actually they have mentioned their priority is features/bugs & performance will be taken care of in the later stages.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Speed tests are meaningless as they only use seconds or nanoseconds to differentiate between browsers.Speed is something which you can see visually yourself and is noticeable.
In my personal experience pale moon is just as quick and quicker in some cases than google chrome.It is a noticeable diffeerence.But of course that is on my system and others will have differing experiences.

N

Noxx

Google Chrome. Slimjet is a fair alternative if you don't like the official version.

Reactions: Sven

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
It is light if you open a maximum of 2 tabs, :). For me it seems light, it's installed on a ssd and with 16Gb ram I dont mind it. But Chrome is a memory hog.
I have google chrome installed on my linux laptop and it is very light with several tabs open..

Reactions: CySecy825
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.