Backup schedule
Once or more per week

Der.Reisende

Level 42
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Would suggest backupping to eHDDs (external hard drives), in case of system / hardware crash or ransomware infection. Keep in mind to check for current infections when performing backup and don't leave the eHDD connected to the system (otherwise, viruses will spread out to it easily in case of infection).

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Well as the OP updated the suggestions, however UAC must set to medium to high for better security.

Remember that the lowest setting may bypass some programs that needs indeed a privilege. On the other hand, have a backup for any cases.

N

Noxx

Looks good. Consider one more on-demand scanner such as Emsisoft Emergency Kit. Not required, but I do also recommend that people look into adding an anti-executable. Some good options include: NVT EXE Radar Pro, Voodooshield, APPGUARD. Thanks for sharing.

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Not required, but I do also recommend that people look into adding an anti-executable. Some good options include: NVT EXE Radar Pro, Voodooshield, "APPGUARD". Thanks for sharing.
++1
Looks good.Just add Sandbox software (e.g.Shadow Defender-Paid,Sandboxie-Free/Paid)
++1

Both @Noxx and @Captain Awesome already mentioned my choice of software... an alternative System Image Backup Software like AOMEI and Macrium free.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Looks good now with changes made.
I might consider some other system backup solution as well as a data backup
One or two more on demand scanners would not hurt either.
Thanks for sharing your config :)