binkiland.exe is still in taskbar possible choices for icons/notifications

jcole

New Member
Win8.1 : Followed YouTube video to remove binkiland from registry for IE and from Browser data for Chrome, Firefox, then use Reset Settings for Chrome, Firefox. I have many Chrome browsers with diff. users so had to do it for all. then noticed "b" icon on taskbar and did the Uninstall program for binkiland. Still saw a "b" pop up when I clicked on taskbar icon menu, so followed malwaretips.com instructions for removing "binkiland'. Just finished this a bit ago. But the binkiland.exe is still in the listing for "Select which icons or notifications appear on taskbar" menu even though now the logo is gone and it is just the word "binkiland.exe". should I be worried? I did notice that when I followed the YouTube instructions for removal from registry that the YouTube video had me remove one thing that had the word binkiland in it, but I noticed something else in the registry that had the word binkiland in it too but did not know if i should remove that. (I've never used registry before and heard that it is dangerous to remove/change things if you are uncertain)
 

Attachments

Hello,

Before we start, let me ask you one question?

Is this work/business machine? We do not provide help for work/business computers. This forum is run by volunteers that spend their time free of charge. If you're making money via this PC then you should pay for its repair.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top