tried it, its way to heavy on ram and cpu in 2016 for a full security suite, while i recognise it has the best signatures and detection in the market, i can get the same level of antimalware protection for the same or less cost with less hit to system resource usage with trend or symantec
My short take on the trial testing of BD Free AV 2017
1) Many updates in a day...I like that unlike Qihoo 360TSE which updates only once a day which makes protection of your system behind time
2) No issue with many other programs
3) It helps detected some backdoor trojans on my system recently when they were on-access. All my MBAM, HMP, ZAL and AdwCleaner failed to detect when ran which BD Free AV detected them after a complete system sweep.
1) If you install it before CFW it's ok but if you install after CFW it'll ask you to uninstall CFW because it's treating the CFW as an antivirus instead of a firewall.
2) Similarly, if you install after SpywareBlaster it'll ask you to uninstall it.
3) No detection and scanning of removable media
4) Definitions update do not have time indication making it difficult to count the number of updates in a day
Ok, back to using WD and waiting for the new release of AVG/Avast