Dec 30, 2016
i register for beta by email but subscription ends of the email

when i install they need to renew

so any thing to solve this

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
while i was watching review of bitdefender 2018 beta i watched this option which does not apper in my 2018 beta product can someone explain please?
because of your post i was wondering if it was a new thing for bitdefender 2018, or if bitdefender 2017 also had this setting/feature
so i looked, and bitdefender 2017 also has this setting/feature in general settings :)
i am using windows 10 home 64bit
Are you sure you've updated the product to 2018 ?
And if so.. did you restart the computer ?
looks like its not just 2018 version, 2017 version also has this now
but i'm not sure if a recent update added this feature/option recently to 2017 version, or if it was there all along o_O
Aside from the above questions, are you using Windows 10?
I think that option is for AntiMalware Scan Interface (AMSI) present in Windows 10. But, of course, this is just a guess. That's why I'm asking whether you're using Windows 10 or not. :)
i didn't even know about this AMSI thing for windows 10 lol but from your link, it sounds like its a good option to have enabled thx :)

Reactions: XhenEd and Durden

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
Anyone tested it?
Is it really better than 2017?
How light is it?
I've been using it for a while , currently on a 5 year old desktop with windows 10 education 64bit .. I have no issues with it , and I find it to be light on my system , I'm using it in combination with Heimdal Pro.
I've been looking all over the web for tests but I haven't found any !
I hope someone would step up and test it in the hub instead of the 2017 version.
I have high hopes for it , I think it's really gonna outperform the previous version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.