Bitdefender 2020 Released

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
So after a very responsive back and forth with support they asked me to recreate the issue using their recording tool. I was able to do this (though not excited about using a recording tool on my pc), but I haven't heard back in days now. Will probably just uninstall and go back to ESET or even WD if they remain silent much longer.

fabiobr

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
So after a very responsive back and forth with support they asked me to recreate the issue using their recording tool. I was able to do this (though not excited about using a recording tool on my pc), but I haven't heard back in days now. Will probably just uninstall and go back to ESET or even WD if they remain silent much longer.
ESET support is definitely better, indeed.

And the software doesn't have this kind of bugs too.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
ESET support is definitely better, indeed.

And the software doesn't have this kind of bugs too.
Agreed, I never had an issue with ESET that didn't involve something M$ changed. I am kind of surprised because they were quick with support initially. But when the basic steps (reinstall, check this setting and that setting) didn't change anything they just disappeared. It's been 3 days, they didn't even let me know they got the log file from me recreating the issue.

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
Is anyone else who uses automatic profiles having gaming mode getting stuck on? After this morning's update even on a fresh boot without opening a game it says that gaming mode is on.
No, I just leave the automatic profile setting on and never pay attention to it. The only thing I've seen it do is switch to movie mode when using VLC.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Released yesterday , on 22 july 2020, but only as per customer care representative not in real because the website has not been updated, still can't be downloaded from - my central account - .

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.