Update Bitdefender Antivirus Free Final released for Windows

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

brod56

Level 12
Feb 13, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Default-Deny
If voodooshield is installed first can Bitdefender free be installed without that compatibility warning would anyone know ? Thks
You have to enable install/learn mode in VS when installing BD. There should be no problems, but the only way to make sure is installing BD before VS :)

Brodyaga

Level 22
Verified
AV-Tester
Aug 25, 2014
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Microsoft
If voodooshield is installed first can Bitdefender free be installed without that compatibility warning would anyone know ? Thks
First install Bitdefender free, then Voodooshield and do the training

Jul 14, 2015
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Kaspersky
Jul 14, 2015
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Kaspersky
Bitdefender free today updated to version 1.0.7.4

I think update for upcoming MS creators update & bugfixes.

Jul 28, 2013
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Avast
I tried a few weeks ago to use Bitdefender Free, and I tried to do a full system scan with it. About half way through the scan it quit and poof it was gone from my system tray. Anyone else experience this from Bitdefender Free?

Feb 19, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Isolation
It's getting better and better than the first released version (for windows 10). Delay issues has been fixed and self-learning works great as well. The only thing I found uncomfortable is the scanning speed expecially the demand scan. When I'd like to scan a folder, BD did it way too slower than other AVs but resource usage when scanning is pretty the same.

Jul 14, 2015
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Kaspersky
Here on my daughters computer no reboot needed, easy update to 1.0.9.19

Last edited: