Expired Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
May 15, 2019
Event end
Jun 10, 2019
Prize
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019
Number of licenses
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Why when I click on the link to enter it says that I do not meet the criteria? Not that I care as I don't use Facebook or Twitter, just curious?

Reactions: LowcyGier

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The entries posted here will be counted into the draw?:sneaky:
No. But yes if you have entered the giveaway in our landing page. Just click the green button "Join the giveaway" on the top of this page and follow the instructions.

Why when I click on the link to enter it says that I do not meet the criteria? Not that I care as I don't use Facebook or Twitter, just curious?
If you don't use Social Media you cannot enter the giveaways on MalwareTips.

Imranmt

Level 3
Verified
Nov 14, 2016
I am getting this message from Green button Join Giveaway i.e. You do not meet the criteria required to enter this giveaway.

So i am entering from here .

Twitter :

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I am getting this message from Green button Join Giveaway i.e. You do not meet the criteria required to enter this giveaway.
That's probably because you didn't linked your Security Configuration with your MalwareTips account.
Those points are mentioned in the giveaway rules
Create a thread with your current computer security setup in the Computer Security Configuration forum, then add the link to your account details. After you have done this, a computer icon will be shown at the top right part of your posts and will be linked to your computer security configuration thread. If you already have a Computer Configuration thread from the current year, do not make another one, just link it to your account.
Ao you need to click on your Profile icon and go to account details. There is field that needs to be filled with the link to your security configuration.
Screenshot_2019-06-08-09-25-49-940_com.android.chrome.jpg

Those who didn't linked this, will not meet the criteria to enter the giveaway.

Imranmt

Level 3
Verified
Nov 14, 2016
That's probably because you didn't linked your Security Configuration with your MalwareTips account.
Those points are mentioned in the giveaway rules

Ao you need to click on your Profile icon and go to account details. There is field that needs to be filled with the link to your security configuration.
View attachment 214722

Those who didn't linked this, will not meet the criteria to enter the giveaway.
Again this message i.e.You have insufficient privileges to post threads here

Please send me a direct link to post my security conf. otherwise i will post my old sec. Conf.

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Through that landing page didn't work for me either as it told me that I had already entered the giveaway even though I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.