Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Just my take Avast or Bitdefender do not justify not using Free Defender Ui , Bitdefender caused(for me) web pages slow down, I was double clicking way to often -Avast blocked my favorite streaming site( and going through the motions to get site allowed, not worth it, while on the other hand my computer works without a glitch with Defender Ui, sorry I am referring to Avast and Bitdefender paid products.
Just my take Avast or Bitdefender do not justify not using Free Defender Ui , Bitdefender caused(for me) web pages slow down, I was double clicking way to often -Avast blocked my favorite streaming site( and going through the motions to get site allowed, not worth it, while on the other hand my computer works without a glitch with Defender Ui, sorry I am referring to Avast and Bitdefender paid products.
MS Defender is integrated into the OS and should cause the least problems. Not worth using anything else, I suppose, unless you are liable to attacks or you browse the dark web, shady sites, etc. Stay safe, not paranoid!
MS Defender is integrated into the OS and should cause the least problems. Not worth using anything else, I suppose, unless you are liable to attacks or you browse the dark web, shady sites, etc. Stay safe, not paranoid!
I always back to Microsoft Defender after using any 3rd party AV for one day, I think I just change for the sake of change, I didn't face any problem with MS Defender so far.
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes