- Content source
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJFfbImFu2k
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
"Battle of the most used SDK"
I use BD free on one of my systems and I don't notice any substantial impactand both with a high impact on performance.
You are, certainly, a one of your kind.I use BD free on one of my systems and I don't notice any substantial impact
Plenty of people find it to be light, even though it's heavy for many others.You are, certainly, a one of your kind.
In the past i had between 600 - 750 , now its running at about 350 MB and it feels light
View attachment 292605
"Zero" percent cpu usage!You can call this light or lighter , but here Bitdefender is faster and snappier than MD on my pc
Less RAM doesn't mean lighter !
Indeed, but MD is even slightly lighter.View attachment 292610
This is light.
If you had more ram, it would use more. This is on a 16 GB ram system."Zero" percent cpu usage!
View attachment 292609
I have 8; B uses 400-500 on the same 8 while idle.If you had more ram, it would use more. This is on a 16 GB ram system.
View attachment 292612
On systems with more than 16 GB, like 24/32, the usage usually is over 200 MB.
Light but retains the minimum level of efficiency; If I seek the ultimate lightness, I would remove MD and go on AV-less.Since you guys are talking about light AV, on my machine the Dome just uses 25MB of RAM.
I hear you. What I observed is Panda mostly lags behind in the Detection especially for very fresh samples. But they do get added from time to time thou.Light but retains the minimum level of efficiency; If I seek the ultimate lightness, I would remove MD and go on AV-less.
Does depend on system & resources I rarely notice much difference between AV's either, but the lighter the better IMO - I have to say I use neither of these AV's though.I use BD free on one of my systems and I don't notice any substantial impact
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes