Expired Bitdefender Giveaways [New Thread]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Run a Free scan with bitdefender online scanner and then get a free six months of Bitdefender Internet Security.
http://www.bitdefender.com/scanner/online/free.html

Offer will come up after you complete the free scan!

It is not so cut and dry as just scanning and then getting 6 months free. When you hit scan you are redirected to another page and when you click scan there it attempts to install Bitdefender quick scan to your browser

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.05.25_16h34m05s_001_.png

Last edited:
S

Smith83

A minor set back, I can see no issue with having the BD quick scan installed, that is why I did not mention....

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Code:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/en/bitdefender_isecurity_qs.exe
direct link IS 6M mentioned above

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
bts 6 months from windowsdeal has expired
bis 6 months from adware removal tool also has expired

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
bts 6 months from windowsdeal has expired
bis 6 months from adware removal tool also has expired
Thank you, but still, use the report button for expired links.
  • If any of these links expires and/or becomes unavailable for any reason, please use the Report Button to notify the moderators. Explain the exact giveaway (promo link to landing page) which is unavailable or expired.

D

Deleted member 2913

The 1st post updated on July 1st 2015. Does this means the offline installers are with virus definitions till July 1st 2015? The installer for 64 BIS is app 470 MB. Thats huge. Whats the total size installer + definitions? Can anyone tell me? And anyone running BIS 64 on Win 7 64 share your experience plzz.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The 1st post updated on July 1st 2015. Does this means the offline installers are with virus definitions till July 1st 2015? The installer for 64 BIS is app 470 MB. Thats huge. Whats the total size installer + definitions? Can anyone tell me? And anyone running BIS 64 on Win 7 64 share your experience plzz.
Dunno correctly but there are 2 possible answers, or Bitdefender is updating their installers and name them the same every time on their server, or they don't but instead adding the build number before .exe. Whenever a new build of bitdefender comes up you can find a full offline installer on bitdefender forums or other download site like majorgeeks or softpedia. Bitdefender installers were always being big in size but in modern times and relatively fast internet wih large HDDs it shouldn't be a problem.
Total program weight on the hard disk can reach up to 1,5 gb with definitions, last time I've checked...

D

Deleted member 2913

Bitdefender forum has the same download links mentioned in the 1st post.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
so this is for windows version only? i try on mac got invalid key. :(
Recommended system requirements:
  • Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 | Windows Vista SP2 | Windows 7 SP1 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1;
  • CPU: Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor;
  • Memory (RAM): 1 GB (Microsoft Windows XP), o 1.5 GB (Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1);
  • Available free hard disk space: 2 GB free space(at least 800 MB on hard system drive)

Last edited:
Reactions: thunde91

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.