Bitdefender Internet Security Special Offer

Promo page
https://serialcart.com/coupon/bitdefender-internet-security/?aff=malwaretips.com
Event start
Sep 18, 2022
Event end
Oct 31, 2022
How to get a license
Visit the following link:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://serialcart.com/coupon/bitdefender-internet-security/?aff=malwaretips.com[/URL]

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Bitdefender Internet Security special offer

For a limited time we have a special offer for the EU Bitdefender Internet Security license keys for 1 device and 1 year.

If you have a VPN, by connecting to one of the EU-countries you will be able to activate your bitdefender in all countries. After the activation no VPN will be needed. It will always be updated to the latest version as long as your subcription is active.

To get this offer please click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
So, basically more expensive than buying directly from the manufacturer

No :)

SerialCart always strives to offer the lowest prices. Whether it's on sale or not.
Then, you have the right to the after-sales service which is excellent from them, if you have a problem or anything.
And finally, you can have discounts, just ask them :)

They have been on this site for a long time and have an excellent reputation.

tocazzo

Sep 29, 2022
Well 9.99, directly from Bitdefender, that is half the price of SerialCart.
So, Yes :)
SerialCart is selling at twice the price of the manufacturer, hard to argue.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Please note that Bitdefender has regionalized their pricing. That mean the price that you mentioned might be valid only in your country. We are based in Austria and in Austria and in Austria the price of Bitdefender IS for 1 device is 22,99 Euro. In addition Bitdefender has different promotional plans for each region. In your region Bitdefender might have a special offer which does not exist in other regions.

I would definately go for 9,99 if in your region this is the price :D

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Seems pretty silly counterproductive if @SerialCart would even try sell products that's in general more expensive. Talk about waste of time and energy. Some specific companies actually does with their business model, but this is a software re-seller and not a " Pimp my Ride " car re-seller.

The Scandinavia region price is today 24,99 Euro on BDs official site. So if I personal would want a BD license, I would for sure consider @SerialCart . Members on this forum should also reach out to them as there might be an extra discount available as mentioned here:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I really appreciate your support. To be honest the more we go further with our business the more we see that the most important goal is to keep our customers happy.

This is the best marketing strategy. I personally treat our customers the exact way that I want to be treated :) ...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.