Unlimited Giveaway Bitdefender Premium Security 2022 [1 Year || 10 Devices ]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/new/Free-TS-Ukraine2022-opt/
How to get a license
-Connect using Ukraine VPN / IP
-Visit the promo page
-Enter your valid email address
-Create account
-Confirm your email
enjoy:)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
2022-03-15_174822.png

2.png

Bitdefender Premium Security gives you the best protection against e-threats across operating systems, and complete online anonymity, by encrypting all incoming and outgoing traffic on your devices thanks to unlimited VPN. This Bitdefender bundle contains everything you need to keep your personal data and your devices safe: Bitdefender Total Security, Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, Bitdefender Parental Control, Bitdefender VPN Premium, Bitdefender Web Protection for iOS, and Bitdefender Password Manager.

Home:

Platform:
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android

Last edited:

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
What is a good free VPN to use for this without needing credit card information for a free trial? Thanks.

Reactions: zoran popovic

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
What is a good free VPN to use for this without needing credit card information for a free trial? Thanks.
use hotspot sheild or vpn unlimted, both avablible for free in the giveaway section.
for vpn unlimted

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Is anyone using the Bitdefender VPN? I did a vulnerability scan and it was suggested to use it. I know my network is secure, but it says it is a low risk. Just curious. Thank you.

Reactions: zoran popovic

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
I think I found the perfect option for the next year for my mom's phone. :) As I remember, Bitdefender can scan links in SMS and social networks (but I'm not sure about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.