On Sale! Bitdefender Premium VPN 80% discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.fr/solutions/vpn.html#tos
How to get a license
No special instructions, only go to the site and purchase the product.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hi,
I just received a mail for "Bitdefender Premium VPN 80% discount"
It is a very attractive price and I'm tempted but I don't know if this is a good VPN ?:unsure:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It is a very attractive price and I'm tempted but I don't know if this is a good VPN ?:unsure:
I haven't used it myself and see that is has mixed reviews. They have a seven-day trial. Before buying a long term subscription to any VPN, I highly recommend trying it for a shorter period first, to see if you have any issues with it. Sometimes using a VPN will make your internet much slower. Some websites do not like certain VPN servers and may not be accessible.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Note the following clause:

Terms of use

Automatic renewal terms​

• Your subscription begins automatically on the date of purchase;
  • By subscribing, you buy a recurring subscription which will renew automatically;
  • Bitdefender's Auto-Renewal Program is designed to save you time, effort, and minimize the risk associated with vulnerabilities by automatically extending your subscription before your protection expires.

How to cancel + email address of the cancellation service​

• You can cancel automatic debits related to your subscription by logging into your Bitdefender Account and turning off automatic renewal, or by contacting Customer Support at: cancel@bitdefender.com ;
  • You can obtain a refund on request from your Bitdefender Account or by contacting refunds@bitdefender.com within 30 days of your initial purchase or the date of the automatic renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.