Expired Bitdefender Total Security 120 Day Trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/new/TJ-get-4-months-total-security-2020/?cid=inf%7Cc%7cyt%7C4MTJ
How to get a license
Just go to the site and follow the instructions.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

Bitdefender Total Security 2021 [for 6 Months]​

Terms of the offer:
  1. The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
  2. A 6 month trial is provided to protect any 5 devices on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android platforms.
  3. The license is for home (personal) use only.
  4. The license takes effect from the moment of registration.
  5. You get free updates during the license period.
  6. No free technical support.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Works fine. Whats the problem?
When I click on the green button nothing happens.
1.PNG

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016

abolduy

Feb 21, 2019
Кто такое выложил, где там обещанные 120 дней !, Ну да бывает промах ! )

Who posted this, where is the promised 120 days!, Well, there is a miss ! )

Reactions: Nevi

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
Downloaded the 90 day trial. Now, I've used Bugdefender before and always had issues.

Sure enough, the download seemed to have been corrupted, as I experienced the usual issue of Bitdefender modules not responding.

Uninstalled, and will not be reinstalling. There are better, and more user friendly options.

Reactions: SamBill and Nevi

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
I've ALWAYS been anti-BitDefender, since literally 2004 (when I registered at Wilders forums). I actually tried this last month, and it was OK. Some small things needed fixing, let disabling web scanning, but overall it's been a decent product for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with it, but at this point I'm running out of AV options.

I refuse to use Kaspersky, AVG or Avast. Eset didn't work well for me. F-Secure was good but I was never confident in it. No thanks to Norton (and no Avira & Bullguard). LOL to McAfee. At this point I'm down to BitDefender and a hardened Windows Defender.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.