JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
On my Windows 10 pro PC, I'm running (BDTS 2017 + Voodoo Shield Pro + Malwarebytes 3), and this combo is very smooth for me, but when I saw the results of MT tests here : AV Test - MalwareTips - Bitdefender Report - March 2017 and here : AV Test - MalwareTips - Kaspersky Report - March 2017, I think that these tests demonstrated that Kaspersky did a better job then Bitdefender:rolleyes:
So my question is to know if it is a good idea to replace BD by KIS on my config ?
Thanks
NB: I have paid keys for both

Arin

Level 3
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 is top on the floor.
Very light,user friendly,awesome detection ,cool interface ,best ZERO Day protection .

AB David

Level 1
Mar 19, 2018

if you're picking between Kaspersky and Bitdefender, I'd go with Kaspersky. Bitdefender seems to be little more paranoid, and Kaspersky has consistently come out ahead of Bitdefender with the majority of the independent reviews I've seen.

If you really don't care which one you get, just see which one goes on sale for the best price in the next month or so. Either one should work fine for you.

Reactions: ZeroDay

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Dude just don’t change your mind for the sake of some tests that were performed on different configuration than yours. I see you were happy with your combo. What has changed? You are talking as if someone else owns a car as yours and for some reason it’s broken. Mine is not and it should serve you well.

Reactions: ZeroDay

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
Choose BDTS or KIS, you don't need any other protection. I am currently using KTS
I used BDTS last year which gives great protection but moved to KTS because I can tweak it for my need and even BDTS UI is not very user-friendly at least for me!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.