Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2022 Free For 180 Days – 5 Devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/bitdefender-total-security-2022-free-license/
How to get a license
[URL='https://www.techno360.in/'][IMG alt="Techno360"]https://i0.wp.com/www.techno360.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cropped-logo-3.png?fit=217%2C56&ssl=1[/IMG][/URL]
[URL='https://www.techno360.in/']Techno360[/URL]

Freebies, Giveaways, Deals, Security tools and Tech News.......

[HEADING=2]Bitdefender Total Security 2022 Free License:[/HEADING]
Update: Added a new promo link that offers 180 days subscription.

Visit this [URL='https://bit.ly/3w13lTE'][B]Promo page[/B][/URL] in the German Language.

Enter your email address and grab 180 days subscription for free.

[B]Note:[/B] I tried the promo here(India), it’s working. If you are unable to view this promo link, try with VPN set to German location.

[B]For 90 days :[/B]

Visit this [URL='https://bit.ly/2UOYXWV'][B]Promo page.[/B][/URL]

If the promo page displays a “THIS OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION” message, then open the incognito window in your browser and visit the above link.

Also, you can try with a VPN by setting a virtual location like the USA.

[B]Alternate Link for 90 Days:[/B]

Visit [URL='https://bit.ly/2w2LTEi'][B]this link[/B][/URL], enter your email address, and hit the “Get 90 Days Free” button.

Note: The trial is for new users only and cannot be added to an active subscription.

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Bitdefender Total Security 2022 offers ironclad protection against even the most advanced malware and provides features designed to safeguard your private life across multiple platforms — all without slowing down your devices.

With Bitdefender Total Security 2022 you get 4-in-1 security for Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android. This one product covers all your security needs.

Total Security provides network-based protection, prevents the exploitation of system vulnerabilities, and detects and blocks brute-force and botnet attacks from compromising your devices while protecting your sensitive information.

Bitdefender Total Security 2022 arrives with a more intuitive and redesigned interface.

The Key new features in the 2022 edition include:

• VPN, Network Threat Prevention, and Ransomware Remediation.
  • Like Kaspersky Total Security, Hotspot Sheild powers the VPN in Bitdefender 2022.
Bitdefender VPN grants you complete online anonymity by encrypting your internet connection.

• Network Threat Prevention stops the attacks before they even begin by detecting exploits at the network level.
  • Ransomware Remediation is the new technology that provides defense against zero-day ransomware attacks.
The new technology identifies unseen before attacks and automatically backs up your original files. It restores the files once the danger has been eliminated.

• Bitdefender 2022 also brings improvements to its Advanced Threat Defense and Web Attack Prevention modules.
  • Bitdefender Autopilot is your security advisor
It recommends security features you can use just when you need them.

• Autopilot provides contextual recommendations based on your device usage and needs.
    Moreover, you can pin to your dashboard what you use most from your product.
Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Features

Bitdefender Total Security 2022 is the perfect choice when you want to protect your Windows, Mac OS, and Android devices all at once, so why use several security products when you can have the ultimate all-in-one solution.

Key Features :

• Ironclad protection for Windows, Mac OS, and Android
  • Unbeatable malware detection
  • Pure performance: preserves speed and battery life
  • Open VPN: Keeps you anonymous online
  • Ransomware Remediation: Reverses any damage done by ransomware
  • Autopilot: security that runs itself
  • Advanced Threat Defense
  • Parental Controls: family-oriented protection
  • Privacy, Anti-theft, and data protection
  • Comprehensive support, 24/7

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
More temptations. lol. I think hearing this runs a bit heavy may deter me from trying it out. Did anyone try it yet and not have any slowdowns? I have a 2-year-old ASUS Notebook. Windows 10 with AMD 5 processor, 8MB RAM.

G

Guilhermesene

Sacrifacing your PC on cost FatDefender that can't work without eating 80% of your RAM because of ordering too much food from the Fast-Food restaurants? :ROFLMAO:
There are people who prefer to look at the glass as half empty. I particularly respect all of them, but I see that on the other hand, Bitdefender uses almost no CPU 🙂.

Observation: I am not a lawyer and advocate for Bitdefender, nor do I earn anything for it. I am just reporting MY personal experience and observation.

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that. Bitdefender has improved a lot and I have seen it work very well on machines that have little RAM capacity.

I respect your opinion 🙂 but I am just speaking my personal observation.
I respect your opinion too, but if that FatDefender would be improved a lot, he couldn't eat too much than 150MB RAM max. If he's eating more than 150MB max, then he deserves to be called "FatDefender" instead of "Bitdefender". Because antivirus shouldn't be so addicted from RAM by ordering so much Fast-Food through our PC.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Some food for thought:
Why antivirus uses so much RAM – And why that is actually a good thing!
Lots of computer blogs and magazines give smart advice on how to speed up your computer by reducing the load on your hardware resources. While it is true that having a few gigabytes of free hard disk space is better than no space, the same wisdom usually isn’t true for your RAM (Random Access Memory), your computer’s super-fast short term memory.
Don’t select your antivirus/anti-malware software based on memory usage reviews, unless you are really short of memory (less than 2 GB).

G

Guilhermesene

I respect your opinion too, but if that FatDefender would be improved a lot, he couldn't eat too much than 150MB RAM max. If he's eating more than 150MB max, then he deserves to be called "FatDefender" instead of "Bitdefender". Because antivirus shouldn't be so addicted from RAM by ordering so much Fast-Food through our PC.
I understand your opinion and respect it. However, in the same way we could talk about Kaspersky using too much CPU and making web browsing slow, this would be just one example, as well as I could talk about several other “problems” from other AVs on the market.

I think it all depends on what you need and the characteristics of the devices you are using. I speak from my experience, as an example about Bitdefender's RAM usage, on my machine personally I don't even feel the difference and web browsing is VERY, VERY fast.

As I said before, it all depends on how you see the glass. Some will criticize because the glass is not full and others will be grateful that the glass has water up to have to drink, so it is also in the AV world.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Oh noes, this RAM nonsense discussion again?

I really recommend taking a look at the article that @Gandalf_The_Grey posted.

About Bitdefender, it is a fine "install and forget" solution, there are plent of reviews here in MalwareTips about it and of course many lab testing along the years.

Bottom line: Try it for yourself, you may find that it is a pretty good antivirus and basically for free.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
There's also this thread which tackled the ram usage of Bitdefender and it showed that BD's ram usage is very much dependent on how much free ram your system has.
If you have plenty of free ram then it's likely to use more and if your system has less then it'll use less. If your system needs more ram to perform a certain operation, then it'll automatically release ram and keep the system functional. So, BD is alright.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Bitdefender Total Security 2022 [90 Days]

Bitdefender Premium Security 2022 [1 Year]

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.