App Review Bitdefender Total Security Advanced Threat Defense vs Ransomware

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

fabiobr

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
It's called "Bitdefender Enterprise Support Team" and the email is b2bsupport [@] tickets.bitdefender.com that is the email I receive the replys.

I think they have one more page to submit samples. I used this page Contact Us

I always receive a response from they, don't put anything on license key. They don't even check if you are business customer or not. :cool:
If you send samples in the first result page of "bitdefender send sample" they don't reply. But in the link I give to you they reply.

Now is weekend, I doubt they will analyze it and reply to you.

------

BitDefender with Signatures disabled and real time detection disabled their funcionalities doesn't work properly. So is completely normal BD loses some malware.
Their protection when is disabled, some functions doesn't work well in detected some Ransomware, so don't expect to be a goooood test with highly detections!
The impression they pass is that they catch new malware and everything else mainly by their partners (Emsisoft and others that use their engine) and business market. I read that 38% of the security industry uses some Bitdefender engine, hence must be some automatic malware send to them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.