On Sale! Bitdefender Total Security Multi Device 2020 1 year / 5 Devices Multi Platform (PC, Mac, Android and iOS) $14

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

christian dougen

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 8, 2016
I have found a deal for Bitdefender total security 2020 on hotukdeals . Price is $14 and Global license you dont need to use any vpn software for license activation . You can extend your license if you have active license at the moment .
Vpn is not included .

Reactions: upnorth and roger_m

tomdy2k

Level 1
Jul 26, 2014
I got two years of BitDefender Total Security 2020 for 24 97 and I hate it..Maybe I'm stupid but first of all I can't get auto fill to work at all on passwords and the whole thing seems buggy..Now I remember why I never liked Bitdefender..Maybe just get something light like Webroot...I had trouble where it was blocking games and I called Tech support,,The guy told me he had the same problem so he quit using it,,Duh..

Anyone here have any trouble with bitdefender?

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
I got two years of BitDefender Total Security 2020 for 24 97 and I hate it..Maybe I'm stupid but first of all I can't get auto fill to work at all on passwords and the whole thing seems buggy..Now I remember why I never liked Bitdefender..Maybe just get something light like Webroot...I had trouble where it was blocking games and I called Tech support,,The guy told me he had the same problem so he quit using it,,Duh..

Anyone here have any trouble with bitdefender?

Yes, me too. Every time I've ever installed Bitdefender, there have been problems.

Good protection, but always buggy.

Nowadays, I alternate between F-Secure and Kaspersky.

F-Secure supremely easy to program. Kaspersky more involved, but once set up to your liking, pretty much foolproof.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.