Battle Bitdefender vs Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
The answer varies from individual to individuals.:confused:It depends on you what you choose. There are many antivirus software available. I think all of them are good. None can provide 100 percent protection.:mad: All of them have some minor or major drawbacks.:eek:

1. Web protection is better in kaspersky.:D

2. Threat detection and removal same.:p

3. There is a rescue mode in bitdefender :D, kaspersky does not have :(.

4. Price: Bitdefender total security almost equals to Kaspersky internet security.:eek:

5. Anti-banner is only available in kaspersky.:cool:

6. No. of virus signatures: Kaspersky around 6.1 million, Bitdefender 11869704(date June 7, 2014):rolleyes:

I used kaspersky IS in the year 2012, 2013 (paid). Now as I have two OS in my PC one has eset SS. Other has Bitdefender Total Security. I have obtained serial keys of those from this forum.;);)

Reactions: PCGamer and Hesam

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I used Bitdefender for 2 years BUT:
-good detection
-good firewall
-very buggy
-light on system but when vsserv.exe update the cpu run crazy and hard drive is getting hammered
-almost no technical support(look at forum)

Kaspersky:
-good detection
-very good firewall
-good 0 day protection
-technical support is great
- dosen't destroy my HDD

wajiman

Level 5
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
I used Bitdefender for 2 years BUT:
-good detection
-good firewall
-very buggy
-light on system but when vsserv.exe update the cpu run crazy and hard drive is getting hammered
-almost no technical support(look at forum)

Kaspersky:
-good detection
-very good firewall
-good 0 day protection
-technical support is great
- dosen't destroy my HDD

which version of bitdefender did you use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.