Recently, I found that my computer was infected by a virus that slow down my computer, when I started my computer, it seems much slower and black screen for a long time before starting the window. It boots up sometimes until 2 minutes. I tried to uninstall the software such as Antivirus 360 total security and my Firefox browser. However, it becomes more slower. And the problem did not solved after I cleaned the junk files using 360 TS and disk space. So, I used the FRST recovery tool to scan. But the problem become more serious when I uninstall and reinstall the antivirus and Mozilla, the black screen become more longer time. I found these problems existing about 1 weeks ago, when I downloaded a video and played the flash game. I also found that some of my emails also had changed the password but I don't changed it. The bookmarks for Firefox also have gone so I created a new profile.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
It seems like one weeks ago. The computer become black screen when I tried to boot.
- Current issues and symptoms
- It continues to have a long black screen after I uninstall the antivirus and Mozilla.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I tried to clean the disk space and using FRST tool to recover it.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
Likes: stefanos and upnorth