black screen virus

subaru_wang01

Thread author
Sep 2, 2018
Recently, I found that my computer was infected by a virus that slow down my computer, when I started my computer, it seems much slower and black screen for a long time before starting the window. It boots up sometimes until 2 minutes. I tried to uninstall the software such as Antivirus 360 total security and my Firefox browser. However, it becomes more slower. And the problem did not solved after I cleaned the junk files using 360 TS and disk space. So, I used the FRST recovery tool to scan. But the problem become more serious when I uninstall and reinstall the antivirus and Mozilla, the black screen become more longer time. I found these problems existing about 1 weeks ago, when I downloaded a video and played the flash game. I also found that some of my emails also had changed the password but I don't changed it. The bookmarks for Firefox also have gone so I created a new profile.

subaru_wang01

Thread author
Sep 2, 2018
Hi, thanks.

Today when I boot up time normal around 24 seconds. But sometimes, it suddenly boots up to 55 seconds until a few minutes. So. I'm not sure if it is a normal responding or it is a malware response. Because it will suddenly black screen with a cursor for a long time. Below, I've print screen a picture to identify slow boots up times. Besides, I tried to free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files in drive OS:C . However, the free disk space does not increase but decrease after deleting the files. For example before that, I free up from 165 out of 199, now it decreases to 161 or 162 out of 199. And I don't know why it happens like that. Is it a malware files that are hidden inside it? Because when I scan with 360 total security, it shows me some of the malicious extension which I cannot deleted in the clean up tab. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• re.JPG
    re.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ew.JPG
    ew.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 360.JPG
    360.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 59

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
That's how optimizer software works, by showing your temporary files as being dangerous which isn't the case. I wouldn't trust what it says.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.