BlackFog Privacy 4.0 for Android

sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
BlackFog Privacy 4.0 for Android

BlackFog is pleased to announce the release of BlackFog Privacy 4.0 for Android. This new edition features support for TikTok and Homograph blocking as well as a new monochrome design to align with other platforms.

In addition, we have also included improvements in performance and richer event details for enterprise users, including Mitre Attack codes. Existing users can update within the application and new users can download directly from our website.

You can read the complete release notes here.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I wont be using BlackFofg for Android because I don't own any Android devices - But if it's anything like the Windows version I do use it will be a good addition - Great program with even better support.

Reactions: Protomartyr
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

Prevent the unauthorized collection and transmission of user data from every device on and off your network.
Nope: 28 requests (28 secure, 0 insecure) to 8 unique hosts.

Their TLS security is also worse: SSL Server Test: www.blackfog.com (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

Also at Android download:
BlackFog Privacy Android

DOWNLOAD TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering to download you agree that BlackFog may send you future marketing emails about its products. We will never sell or share this information with any third party.

I stop here..

blacksheep

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Mar 8, 2020
"Privacy" they say :)
1597849186988.png

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I don't use Android & have zero chance of starting at least in my lifetime :):)

@security123 - There is an extended BlackFog thread on another well known forum & one of the developers answers questions pretty fast - I would be most interested (fascinated) with his replies to your points? - As we say here 'put your money where your mouth is' - I'll keep a look out
Edited:

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

I don't use Android & have zero chance of starting at least in my lifetime :):)

@security123 - There is an extended BlackFog thread on another well known forum & one of the developers answers questions pretty fast - I would be most interested (fascinated) with his replies to your points? - As we say here 'put your money where your mouth is' - I'll keep a look out
Edited:
You can of course share that with them if you want

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.