BlackHole Exploit Kit Available for Free

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
After the public release of the ZeuS source code a couple of weeks ago, another expensive piece of crimeware, the BlackHole exploit kit, is now available for free.

The package was uploaded to free file sharing sites and the download link was posted on a website called The Hacker News.

The BlackHole exploit kit is relatively new, first appearing in September 2010, and is commonly used in drive-by download attacks at this moment.

A one-year BlackHole license costs around $1,500, a semi-annual one $1,000 and a quarterly one, $700. Another option is to rent it for 24 hours ($50), one week ($200), two weeks ($300), three weeks ($400) or four weeks ($500).

Read more
[attachment=305]

[attachment=306]

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    66 KB · Views: 668
  • 1.png
    1.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 554

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yet another free crimewire kit, surely people will really grab it.

V

Vextor

Nice, I would have used it but I have to actually go ahead and manually get the malware and I cannot be bothered. But I will favourite this post in case I want to try it again!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.