blacole virus or the like

I have asked my colleagues to see if they have any ideas :)

In the meanwhile, try disabling some startup programs one at a time to see if it helps. Go to Start > type "run" in the search box and press enter > type msconfig press OK > Click the startup tab and disable some programs.

Then under the service tab, click Hide all Microsoft services and disable a few at a time to see if it helps
 
Fiery said:
I have asked my colleagues to see if they have any ideas :)

In the meanwhile, try disabling some startup programs one at a time to see if it helps. Go to Start > type "run" in the search box and press enter > type msconfig press OK > Click the startup tab and disable some programs.

Then under the service tab, click Hide all Microsoft services and disable a few at a time to see if it helps

When I do that it stays up for a while (3 - 8 mins), the SSD HD light pegs, and you can't click on anything, thats when I know its only a matter or time (couple of mins), BSOD then it reboots on it's own to bootldr error. I then cold boot into safe mode.
 
I've been on the road for the last 2 months and got another 4 weeks to go. I've got alot of software for my photography and IT businesses. I have my original hard drive but I don't know if it has a recovery partition or where the win7 install files are located.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top