Advice Request Blocking Valorant

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Zerion

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2016
Hey! So i just installed the newest kaspersky update, and i see that Trusted Application Mode is gone, which usually causes these errors.. ( Check the screenshot ) Says it's not reachable - Not having access.

And usually i just jump into the " TAM " and fix it, but now on the regular application control, i see it as trusted already and everyhing is OK. I even added it to exclusions. Still the same, not working.. I'll send the screenshot aswell. Anyone know what to do?

Attachments

• Valorant.jpg
    Valorant.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 191

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Hey! So i just installed the newest kaspersky update, and i see that Trusted Application Mode is gone, which usually causes these errors.. ( Check the screenshot ) Says it's not reachable - Not having access.

And usually i just jump into the " TAM " and fix it, but now on the regular application control, i see it as trusted already and everyhing is OK. I even added it to exclusions. Still the same, not working.. I'll send the screenshot aswell. Anyone know what to do?
Did you even try to reinstall the game? Maybe Kaspersky quarantined a file from Valorant. Check it's quarantine and only restore files that you are sure that they are actually legitimate.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@Zerion: It was already discussed long months ago here in the forum that K. was removing TAM in K2021MR1 and of course also in K2021MR2... until now I did not get any report about the same issue as You are getting 🤔

Check Reports to find the cause of the blocking... check in Application Control if the application is located in Trusted group ... Can you translate into English exactly what it says in the warning?

Try also to Restore Kaspersky Settings in Settings -> Manage Settings -> Restore

Last edited:

Zerion

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2016
It appears that the game itself is the issue, i just assume it was KIS since i installed it after i played the game the first time, but i uninstalled every AV solution i had, restarted pc, re-downloaded the game, and same issue. If that's gonna be the case, im not playing it. With a broken anti-cheat. Thanks for the help everone tho!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.