Troubleshoot Blue Screen of Death!

ravenosky

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 15, 2014
I am almost done paying off my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen, and always the same error. Says that the display driver failed to restart. I started getting this when I closed the laptop and put it to sleep, but just now I went to launch a game I have had no issues with before and the screen faded to blue-white and then I got the blue screen error. I copied the details and will upload it. I can not upload the two files referenced, if those are needed let me know.

Please help me since the store I got this from will only do a factory restore on it, and often times they blame me for getting it infected with a virus. I run scans often and no viruses have come up. I would rather find a better solution than resorting to wiping my whole system clean.

Attachments

• bsod.txt
    721 bytes · Views: 447

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.