Not open for further replies.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Still no Adblock extension...
If they don't add Adguard or another Adblocker extension I will not use it anymore because it cants block GIF ads.

Reactions: Venustus

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
Open-source mean a lot, but not sure enough to confirm it does everything. You can read more about Brave support page and also i do not recommended use google your primary search engine and brave has built in more privacy friendly search engines.

Brave support dudes are very nice people indeed, if you want know something you WILL i know it! Just contact support, buddy trust me that thing ;)
the problem is at least me use google as search engine bcs of searchs. others engines dont find same pages of results i looking for. tested and confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.