Advice Request Browser privacy: clearing storage+cookies addons

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Does anyone know whether Multi-Account Containers in FF now has import/export settings just like in uBO?

I got a bad experience the last time using it because I uninstalled FF and everything I set was gone. I know the settings can be saved but must be done in a long-winded manner. What I need is just something like in uBO where you can just export/import the settings conveniently.

Thanks

Last edited:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Yes. Old Edge is EoL so only Chromium-Edge is available and is also the new "Edge"
By the way, I meant to say that I use CCleaner to clean the Edge completely. Then to make sure everything in Edge is cleared, then I manually clean Edge myself.

Reactions: Kongo

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Does anyone know whether Multi-Account Containers in FF now has import/export settings just like in uBO?

I got a bad experience the last time using it because I uninstalled FF and everything I set was gone. I know the settings can be saved but must be done in a long-winded manner. What I need is just something like in uBO where you can just export/import the settings conveniently.

Thanks
Only way is Firefox built in sync option as far as I know
Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.