browsers reinstated aft malwarebytes scan but recurs again after 10 days;infection or not?

3jjjs

Thread author
Apr 7, 2016
hi,
I posted a thread " browser loading problem "in this forum 1 month ago and it was rectified.. But all of sudden the connection just stopped while it was playing a video on youtube. Due to other more important works i did nothing to recover it . But tried on differnt dates, the status was still the same. Finally today when i checked the browsers it was working fine (after 17 days) .
But the videos are on a speed faster than normal. (Checked the same video on different laptop on the same wireless connection)

Currently this thread is keyed through the same suspect machine.....

Does the infection still persist or is it some other problem.What is that i should do? Can anyone help?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.