App Review Browsers vs In Browser CryptoCurrency Miners

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Thanks for the video, great as always.
Ps 1: Maybe I should revisit SeaMonkey..

I was looking at seamonkey a few weeks ago but got too busy to install it. DL'd 2.49.2 today and not signed, some of the Ai malware analysis report unsafe. :confused:

P

plat1098

Really interesting. Disabled adblockers and tried the bad website in Edge browser. Here are some snips. I left it "on" for like five minutes, very quiet.

edgenocrypto.png

source edge.PNG

Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Plat- I produced the video in February, so it is not surprising that it no longer works. Just like Blackhats morph malware often to make them undetectable to AV scanners, so do the folks that Mine change IP's. This is especially true with this one, as WhoIs P probably wants to keep lawsuits at a minimum.

Night- Your mother has excellent taste (Great Minds Think Alike). Next time I'm in Brazil she and I can have lunch and talk about Shoes, Jewelry, Men, and Computer Security (actually we won't have time for the Computer crap).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.