BSOD comes in new Hard Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I today started my computer then I turned off BITS and Windows Update and I turned off updates, then my pc was running smoothly. And then I started running Opera and there was no problem.
That's first thing to do. You see newer update forces users to buy SSD rather than use HDD. I would use wub to block all updates and download/install them manually using minitool update tool.

Reactions: shmu26

YashSingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 7, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to remove microsoft corporation and use starting windows logo at the start

Reactions: shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I today started my computer then I turned off BITS and Windows Update and I turned off updates, then my pc was running smoothly. And then I started running Opera and there was no problem.
Ah, so you were getting one of those updates that slow the computer down to molasses. I know that feeling. I often think my computer broke.
But you can just look in Task manager, and see what's going on. That will tell you if a Windows update has attacked your system.
Updates are important for security. If it bothers you, let it do the updates at night while you sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.